The University of Washington has demonstrated that "Hands-On" STEM tools increase student performance in all subjects, not just Math and Science. This is true for students with special needs. These longitudinal studies were referenced once again by the President in July 2014.
So why must teachers learn something new here? Why STEM? Corporations, governments, and research labs cannot find candidates with knowledge, capability, and passion for STEM. The educational system is being asked produce inspired students to enter STEM careers in the short, mid, and long-term.
The potential of moving a special needs child back to the regular classroom through inclusion using "hands-on" STEM is a real one. Inclusion has not been easy in our industry...the STEMgeo hands-on STEAM course specifically rewards our creative children, not just the gifted.
STREAM requires reading, language arts, and fine arts integration. Do you agree?
Our program is a response to these facts and the need for integrated, hands-on STEM at the state, school district, school, and teacher-level.
STEMgeo announces a new STEM Program to its already leading edge Course. You already know that we provide the leading STEM "Engineering Training" for elementary and middle school with our first Course and Hands-On Lab (Course #1):
Unit 1: Engineering Processes for Systems and Software Development
Unit 2: The STEM of Sound with Hands-On Tools and Career Connections
Unit 3: The STEM of Light with Hands-On Tools and Career Connections
Unit 4: In-Class Engineering Project - Simulating an Engineering Team Developing a New Product Using what was Learned in Units 1-3
Unit 5: Take Home Robotics Project - Operations, Assembly, Remote Control or Programming, and Technical Presentation and Demo
1. STREAM with fine arts and language arts integration.
2. Tailored courseware to your individual state standards.
3. Eight levels of robotics available for UNIT 5 or separately as a per student purchase
"Your Program is going to move the needle in STEM education where most of our current programs do not." - National STEM Leader
"We think you have the right approach to STEM." - Pentagon STEM Leader
"STEMgeo is approved to be piloted in three of our schools with varying profiles as an add-on to the current syllabus" - County STEM Leader
"This program fills a BIG gap in Special Education which is STEM for Special Education." - Asst. State Superintendent
"All this should replace our current delivery as it includes all the SOLs in our state while significantly boosting integration and practical, hands-on learning."
"I wish we had robots, heck I would like a robot." - School District STEM Leader
"PLEASE help us make Math more interesting." - Superintendent
"Your program is so exciting that I will send you to a number of School Districts" - State STEM Leader
"We'll take three and the teacher training course." - Large County STEM Leader
"I can use this for high school tech training as well." - Small County STEM Leader
"Your robots don't compete with Lego or FIRST but are a great part of an integrated course." - Teacher
"We want to bring in your robots." - Parent
"This will certainly help our challenged schools in "imbalanced" counties." Special Education Teacher
This program includes two half-days on-site at your school for all staff and support staff including a full version of a STEM lab for your initial roll-out. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. STEMgeo Hands-One Integrated STREAM and Engineering Training Course #1 - The STEM of Music, Sound, and Light (with Systems and Software Engineering Process and Class Project)
Is it possible to find a way to raise science and math grades, scores, and passion career-wise?
Six unique features:
1. First of its Kind to integrate science, technology, engineering, and math in every unit of the course plus an engineering project (now with fine arts and language arts).
2. Innovative in-class equipment including our patented spectrum analyzer system and patented vibrating earphones
3. Engineering Life Cycle from industry, collaborative and individual engineering projects
4. Serious Social Media for Teachers - The STEM Social Network: Teacher Collaboration Network
5. Injection of relevant, practical careers recognizable by students and teachers
6. Administrator's guide to determining at what grades the program should be initiated and how we map to SOL's, national guidelines, and industry efforts.
The benefits are:
1. Higher science and math grades and standards test scores.
2. Broadened approaches to modeling and creative thinking impacts grades in other subjects including reading.
3. Studies show use of these techniques are very effective in special education as well.
No STEM or robotics program can beat our customer services. We actually fly to your school!
STREAM Course #1: Two half-days training and set-up on-site at your school for all staff and support staff including a full version of a STEM lab for your initial roll-out. Follow-on web training class and support. Skype and 800 teacher and lab support. Social network collaboration for one year. Contact us at email@example.com.
C. Unique Engineering Industry-Based Robots from pre-K to High School.
Studies at the University of Washington have shown success in special education using hands-on STEM tools. From the imbalance challenge to inclusion and IEP's, we find that special educators love our approach, backed by years of research in STEM for special needs children. Our program will raise your students to their potential.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org